Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Wow.......can someone tell me where October went??? It's just crazy how fast the time goes. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween! Meg decided she wanted to be a Hippie this year. She looks so cute in her costume! She is going to go trick or treating tonight with her friend Dalton. We're all meeting up and sending our kids to get us candy! ha ha!!!! :-) It's so weird though.....you always teach your kids to NOT take candy from strangers, and here we go sending them to their doors!! Crazy isn't it?? We usually just hit the houses we know. I've already called dibs on all the twix bars!! heehee!! Megan doesn't eat alot of candy but it's fun to go and get it! I usually dress up too but not feeling it this year. With my back hurting lately I am lucky to get dressed so I didn't even think about getting a costume.
It's so beautiful out today! Nice and sunny (and warmer! ) Gotta love it!

well better be off! I'll try and post pix soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment