Thursday, April 16, 2009

oh yeah..

I forgot to mention my day w/ Jen ( My MIL) & Megan yesterday! We did a little (and I mean little) shopping, had lunch at the Spaghetti shop (yummy uncle louie sub!) and Megan and I got our hair cut. I also got highlights. Man my hair is short! It's like I have a teeny tiny head on a huge body. I think when the gal had me under the dryer she must have shrunk my head.......OR somehow all the air blew in thru my nose and blew up my body! It's crazy I tell ya!! That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!

I also got a massage!! BUT not like that "one" I had. ( see my july 7th, 2008 posting about that "one".) This one was pretty decent! Although I kinda felt like a greased pig from all the oily lotion. At least no one stuck an apple in my mouth and put me over a fire pit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment