Monday, March 9, 2009

Such a Craptacular Monday....

sigh.........boy do I have the Monday blues......ugh!! I think all my pre-k kids were hopped up on Mt. Dew and Pixie Stix today. WOW, I can't even explain how rambunxious(sp??) they all were and in that "button pushin" mood. Is it sad that it's noon on Monday and I am ready for Friday???


Hope everyone had a good w/e! Ours was good, relaxing, except for the trip to Wal Mart on a Sat afternoon to grocery shop. I'm sure THAT sentence needs no further explaination! It wqs so warm this w/e we had our windows open!! So nice! Of coarse the storms came by yesterday afternoon and cooled it off. I so enjoyed it while it lasted though!!

Oh I went to the movies w/ Sher-Bear (Sherri) last week & saw "He's just not that into you". It had it's moments!!!! Not a bad movie, I liked it, but it wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. I also finished reading "The Host" by Stepenie Meyer, great book!!! I can't wait to see what else she comes up w/ in her career cause so far I have loved all her books!

Anyway, got a rumbly in my tumbly so time for lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment