Wednesday, January 28, 2009

yes, I'm still here!

just being a bad blogger! I better get busy before Annette gets mad...HA HA!! (HI ANNETTE!!)

Ok, so I've been a bit busy lately and neglecting my blog. Then after awhile of not blogging I start thinking what should I blog about?? I guess I could start w/ my b-day which was the 18th. I had a very nice b-day! I actually got to celebrate all w/e long! Friday night I went to my friend Tina's and she made me a wonderful steak dinner w/ those yummy twice baked potatoes that I just LOVE and Heather came bearing gifts of strawberry daquiris and chocolate covered bacon. What was that?? yep you read correctly.....chocolate covered bacon. Apparently it's all the rage these days! Who knew??? Who even thought to smother bacon w/ chocolate??? I suppose to make a good excuse for eating chocolate for breakfast?? You can go here to check it out http://www.yumsugar.com/1813878

Anyway, my w/e pretty much went along the lines of never having to cook and eating out alot and seeing some family and just being spoiled! Megan even made me breakfast in bed on my bday, scrambled eggs and toast she made all by herself. So sweet!

Other than that it's been the usual, swim practice, swim meets, work, yada yada yada. Megan has championships coming up the end of Feb she's all excited! Her times are improving by a couple of seconds so that's good. Hopefully she'll win some more ribbons. She loves to get those ribbons!! :-)

Better get going, time for work and w/ all this SNOW I need to leave a few minutes early. Oh and I know I have mentioned this site before on here but it really is quite funny , well at least I think it's funny, http://www.lovelylisting.com

have a great day & thanks for checking in w/ me!!

1 comment:

  1. hey! happy birthday! i don't get mad just disapointed! i love to read your cute stories. tell megan i said yea! for the ribbons. i never get to see you anymore. call me sometime. Annette

    ReplyDelete