Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! First off I'm sharing a LO I made of CJ ( I really love his senior pics!) and to give credit where credit is due, the papers and embellishments are from a kit from Little dreamer Designs called vintage dream retro. It's a really fun kit!

Megan had swim meets all weekend, she did well. She earned her "Swirl" which means she completed all her Big races in all 4 strokes without getting disqualified! YAY!!!! So now at the end of the season she will get a special team towel. I know, doesn't sound like much but it's a big deal in the swim team world I've been told! :-) We are so proud of her! I wanted to get pics this w/e but I can't find my camera!!!! Very frustrating!
Anyway, I gotta get back to work! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment