Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hump day


It's hump day. Yep that middle of the week speed bump to get over to get closer to the weekend. I am so ready for the weekend, sleeping in sounds soooo good right now! Our last real weekend to sleep in before the swim meets start and we're up and at em even on Saturdays.
Our 13th wedding anniversary is next Tuesday, maybe I can talk the hubby into taking me out for dinner this weekend since the kid will have swim practice that night. Have to think about what yummy place I want to eat at.
Things have been busy so I haven't blogged much. Things are going OK, DH is getting better everyday since surgery. He goes back to work next week. M's doing great in school and busy getting ready for her first swim meet. I'm trying to keep up w/ everyone and stay sane at work. My house needs a major cleaning but here I sit!! I don't even want to look at my scrap area!! it's too overwhelming to even think about today! whatta mess!!!
well just checking in and I made a page this morning of my friend's DD. Loved the photo and had to do something w/ it!! Great photo Heather!!! :-)
I used a kit called Back to Reality from Little Dreamer Designs.
well have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment: