Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HOOOPLAHH!

sorry, couldn't think of a title for my post. :-)
Haven't been on here in awhile. Decided to mess w/ changing it up again. I just can't leave well enough alone ya know?
We've been quite the busy bees lately. Sick too, which was not fun!
Our DD made the swim team!!! YEY!! woooohoo, HOOPLAH (there I tied in my title w/ my post!!)
We are all excited about that! That's going to keep us running! 3 nights a week I think for practice and meets on the w/e's. Us busy bees will get busier I guess. As long as she enjoys herself and we get to be loud and cheer her on, we'll do it! HOOOPLAHH!! Sorry, had one more in me I had to get out! :-)
well enjoy your week everybody(that everybody includes about a total of 5 people who read my blog). Oh and let me know if ya like the new look or not. I am undecided!

3 comments:

  1. A big CONGRATULATIONS to Megan!! YAY!!

    I like the new look! Very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the new look. I love your music list! I didn't know you liked such a variety of music. What I don't know about my own sister!?

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are so good at this stuff. I swear you should teach a class or something. Especially for challenged scrapers like me. :) Happy week to you and CONGRATS Megan!

    ReplyDelete