Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meg & Jen


A LO I made today of Meg and Grandma Jen. I started off w/ some template pieces from Shazbutt's and I used a kit from Summer Driggs called Beautimous.It's a pretty simple page (I just needed a quick scrappin fix for the day! ) I'll have to play around more w/ the kit, it has such pretty papers and elements to work w/. My SIL Angie sent me the link to shazbutt's, she has some cute templates and some mini kits too I think.

Pretty lazy day around here today. did some cleaning then it's play time for a bit! Planning on making a homemade pizza for dinner tonight and then hang out in the pool. It's a hot one out there!! Scott's had a 4 day w/e so that's been nice having him home. He's done alot of yard work and tree cutting. Always plenty to do!! Well take care and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment