Thursday, December 8, 2011

2 things not really blogworthy but here they are anyway




Ok I really want to just say no wonder this poor woman is depressed!! She is being stalked by a big blue bath robe!! Depressed??? Surprised she isn't bat shit crazy!!  I guess it's a step up from the older commercial where there was a black cloud following her, which I believe to be a fart cloud, and that too would make you a little down in the dumps. Not making fun of depression believe me, just these commercials really get to me! 
******

Also I really like the song "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5 and Christina A, but what's her secret?? If she gonna share it & he gotta keep it cause nobody else can see it…..so I wonder…….is it a 3rd nipple??  a rash?? is she really a dude?? what's the damn secret???? 
*********


No comments:

Post a Comment