Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas friends!


I know I know, bad blogger again! Sometimes it's just hard to find the time to blog. Figured I better get on here and wish all my family and friends a Very Merry Christmas!!! I've been so bad I didn't even get cards mailed out! Yes.....I feel the shame......

Anyway, aside from my shame I hope the holidays are filled with lots of love and best wishes for a New Year full of good health, joy, and great memories!

Also while I'm on here I'll share a page I did using a QP called angel breeze by Timounette. I love this pic of my niece!

Thanks for checking in with me and I appreciate your comments and emails, they always make me smile! I'm a lucky gal!! I'll try to get better at keeping up my blog! No promises though!! LOL!!
God Bless!!! Enjoy the holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment