Friday, December 26, 2008

Hope the holidays were good to you!




















As bah humbug as I have been , I really did enjoy seeing family on Christmas Eve! Had a really good day and it was nice to see everyone. Kind of helped me with my humbuginess! ( I know that's not a real word, just humor me!) So we had the holidays with Scott's side, and my side is tomorrow. That one's the tough one...our first Christmas without Mom. I'm trying not to over think it. Just letting it be.....I know it will be hard but I also know we can get through it together. I really am lucky to have the family I have! I feel very blessed about that.

I wanted to share a couple of LO's I made today. I guess now that I have finally gotten my Christmas spirit, I'm not ready to let it go!!! Much love to all!!! Have a safe and happy New Year!

oh and the the first one is a QP by Chantal and the 2nd is a QP by Jennifer schmitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment