Friday, March 11, 2011

Sorry Mae...& other ramblings by yours truly

I was informed by my good friend Mae that I neglected to mention our GNO at her place in January in the things I "could've written about" I am sorry Mae, just ran out of time to write everything, I had to get to work!!  But yes, we had an amazing time! I always love our January get together!! The games ROCK!!! And kudos to Melissa for guessing my "Saving Private Ryan" act!! LOL  Although I totally sucked at that headbands game it was fun too! It's always fun when we all get together and visit. Now Angie is a member  too!! :-) It was alot of fun and I can't wait til we can all get together again. We need to talk Trisha into moving closer........

I know I already mentioned this on FB but some of my friends aren't on there so I gotta tell it here too!!! Yesterday Megan and I are getting ready for work/school and it was time to let Luna in. Went to the back door to see Luna running around the yard with one of my flower pots in her mouth!! Megan looks at me all serious and says " Mom.....you should have talked to Luna about the dangers of pot. If you don't talk to your puppy about pot who will??"  I just started laughing! Luna may need an intervention!!!!!! :-)

Speaking of FB.....I put an add on there today. It reads " Free to good home: one husband with head up his ass. May need to pay for removal."
any guess on why my darling hubby is in the doghouse??? Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?
Ok, so Wed night he says to me him and a friend are going to go look at this truck . ( I need to rewind here a bit, see another friend bought a vehicle just for muddin over at the badlands and such. Scott of coarse is itchin to go. So him and another buddy see this crapola truck for sale and wanna check it out) Anyway back to the story, He says they are 'looking" at it and that IF they like it they are going to go half in on it and it should only be about $200. I'm like whatever, just " looking " right???? Right???? ok so I am in bed already when he gets home so yesterday morning he says as he is leaving for work he will call me later when I asked about the truck.  ( later I realize this is a sign of weakness on his part, probably wanted to remove his face from close proximity of my fists)  so he calls and is going on about how great the truck is. Oh heck with it, to make a long story shorter he informs me they didnt go half, he bought it for $500!!!!  WTF????????? Seriously????? Ok I know that may not seem like much to some of you but to me,  without even discussing it , is a big purchase. For a toy. Would he like it if I came home with $500 scrapbooking stuff?   I. Think. Not.  I think ok, maybe he is joking, until I come home and find the beast in my driveway! Of coarse he dropped it off and ran like a little girl to hide at a friends house! ( he says he was "helping" him with his truck but I say the little chicken sh*t was hiding!!!!) Not helping his case here......chicken boy. Anyway I am a little ticky about it. I know, it's not a huge deal and yeah I don't have a problem with him buying something he wants but I think a" $500 impulse buy" entitles me to gripe just a wee bit!! I feel better now, got that all out. Phew.

Oh and thanks to all the people who emailed me about my blog! Nice to know some of you out there like to read my babbling!! xoxo

have a great wknd . Peace out !  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment