Thursday, July 1, 2010

3 months?!?!

I haven't blogged in 3 months??? wow! Time sure does fly peeps!! Most of you keep up with me on FB anyway! (see that eases my guilt a wee bit)


Ok, so obviously we have been busy!! Hmmm, don't know if I have any highlights to share other than we adopted 4 kittens (all outside kitties even tho I have begged to bring Patches in!!) That's her karate pose!! She is so cuuuute!! she also likes to lounge by the pool!! The other kitties are Yeti, Snowball and Midnight. They keep us quite entertained!!

I can't believe it's almost the 4th of July!! I want June back!! It went too fast!! I love fireworks but I always feel panicky this time of year knowing we go back to school soon! Bluck! I like having time with Megan! It's nice to be able to go visiting family and friends when we want!


well I am sure there's more to blog about but I am out of practice and have writers block I guess!

happy 4th to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment