Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where did our Summer go??

Wow, Summer went by quick! It feels like I blinked and now it's time to start school again. I know I haven't been doing well keeping up my blog. I haven't been scrapbooking either! What's wrong with me?? LOL

Well I am finally feeling better after a bout with a very nasty virus. At first the Dr thought I might have viral meningitis! SCARY! But finally decided I had a virus of sorts, vertigo and sinus infection. Yay me????? Anyway after about 2 weeks feeling like kaka I am doing better. We went to the fair last night and got to see 2 white tigers, they were amazing!! Megan got to feed them. She was freaked out!! and arent we good parents............(Megan) "I dont want to feed them I am scared!" (us) "just do it, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, dont worry there's a fence between you and 1000 lbs of tiger! have fun!"
Anyway, I thought it was super cool!! I have a video of it but I don't know how to get it on here?? So maybe I will have Scott help me later.

I hope everyone has had an enjoyable summer! Ours was filled with swim practices, bowling, and movies!! We saw a lot of movies this summer! Transformers 2, land of the lost, Ice age 3, Harry Potter, ....think that's it! mmmmmmmmmmmm, movie popcorn................oh...what was I saying?? :-) Megan wants to see Aliens in the attic, Shorts, and G Force. She's also been reading a book series this summer called Animorphs. There's 54 books in the series. I've been reading a series by MaryJanice Davidson about a vampire queen , it is hilarious!!! If ya dont like cursing though don't bother reading these books! Queen Betsy has a potty mouth!!

Well Megan is all ready to start Jr.High on Tuesday. I can't believe it!! seems like only yesterday she was making butt prints in her play dough and smearing marshmallows on the TV.......

oh before I forget, Happy Belated Anniversary to Debbie and Chuck!! sorry sis, didnt get you a card made!

Better get going...I'll try to get that video up soon!
Thanks for checking in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment