Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello!!!






Wow, haven't been on here in awhile! Hope everyone is doing well. Just been super busy and neglecting my blog. Wanted to post some pics today. I have a bunch!! The ones with Megan and Matt Grevers (Olympic gold medalist) was from early October when she got to meet him at a special swim event and got to swim with him ( I briefly entertained the idea of fake drowning so he could save me(hubba hubba) but thought better of it). Then there's family pics that my friend Sherri took of us, and Halloween pics where Scott and I dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf as Granny (we won 1st place in the costume contest! yay us!!! ) at Pj's. Fun fun!!! October flew by didn't it??? wow! Thanksgiving is around the corner!! Hope everyone has a great week :-) Thanks for checking in with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment